Benchmark your vaccine development against industry experts, with special insight into analytical strategies, adaptive designs and innovative platforms
Previously the field of vaccines has been dominated by large pharma companies, with many smaller organisations depending on partnering and licensing deals to access the market. The recent announcement that GSK will acquire Novartis’ global Vaccines has left many concerned about the changing landscape and the knock-on effect to research and innovation for smaller organisations such as SMEs and academic groups.
Informa Life Sciences’ Development and Manufacturing of Vaccines conference will provide you with crucial insight into the future of the field for both large pharma and SMEs and will offer you plenty of opportunities to network and partner at the event.
Our expert speaker panel will present unpublished case studies against practical recommendations to provide you with opportunities to improve youranalytical methods, manufacturing strategies, pre-clinical and clinical model selection and much more! If you’re looking for an event to help you accelerate your current vaccine production efforts whilst providing you with an update on the latest and mostinnovative platforms and developments in the field then this is the must attend event for your calendar.
What will you gain from attending Vaccines 2014?
- Benchmark your vaccine design and development against industry leaders with case studies from Sanofi Pasteur, GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis
- Discover the latest advances in our novel platforms sessions
- Optimise your analytical strategies with practical recommendations from Novartis, Crucell and Public Health England
- Find alternatives to mouse models and discover the benefits of challenge studies
- Explore the possibilities for optimising your manufacturing processes through single-use systems, technical life cycle management models and improved scale-up operations.