About EBS Universität
Under the umbrella of the private, state-recognized EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht you will find a programme portfolio that is uniqe across Germany consisting of Bachelor's, Law, Master's and doctoral programmes as well as top-class executive education for working professionals. Our Business and Law School reap the benefit from their synergies, building a strong foundation for innovative research and continuing education activities of high practical relevance.
Your studies - an investment that pays off
- At EBS Universität you will gain the specialist skills needed for a successful professional career
- Surveys confirm that the starting salary of EBS graduates is around 44% higher than that of other graduates
- EQUIS accreditation of EBS Business School, the 10-year accreditation awarded by the German Council of Science and Humanities and the FIBAA accreditation of our Law and Business Studies programmes are confirmation of the high quality of our programmes
- EBS is one of the leading business schools in Germany, as attested by numerous rankings, e.g. the recent Financial Times Master in Management Ranking.
Vision and Mission
We aim to consolidate our position as the leading business university in Germany. Through our global perspective we are the preferred German cooperation partner in the international education and knowledge community.
- We are dedicated to delivering excellence in education, research and academic consulting services for business-relevant areas.
- Through thought leadership we are a motor for business, science, politics and society.
- We inspire individuals and develop personalities who will make a sustainable and values-driven contribution towards shaping economic activity both in Germany and throughout the world.
- The pioneer among German business schools, we have been committed to entrepreneurship since 1971.