Code of Conduct
We are a private, officially recognised university with many years´ experience in academic training. At five dynamic and attractive locations in Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart, we offer international, practically oriented courses of study in a personal learning atmosphere.
We are committed to an economy that focuses on people. It is our aim to prepare young people for the complex demands of companies and to help design a sustainable society which is worth living in and which is globally growing closer and closer together.
We set a high value on providing our students with a holistic education and wish not only to promote specialist/methodical competences, but also to develop their personalities continuously. Such an approach is based on tolerance, ethical principles, broad-mindedness and responsible behaviour.
For our students, this means
- that they are motivated to complete their clearly structured studies smoothly and efficiently with the B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) and/or M.A. (Master of Arts),
- that as a result of optimum support and intensive care they can move around confidently in the international environment and
- that they can find a task which is meaningful and enjoyable and with which they can also create added value for society
For our employees and teaching staff, this means
- that they communicate openly and strive for continuous improvement and
- that they are prepared for a culture of life-long learning and self-reflection.
For our partners, this means
- that we seek a dialogue and committed cooperation between the business world and interdisciplinary science and
- that we as a private university have the necessary flexibility to adapt to economic and social changes and thus directly to related changes in requirements.