CATÓLICA-LISBON is a leading European business school, committed to research production at the highest level, to excellence in developing outstanding graduates for high-level careers, and to offering business leaders a lifelong learning environment. Our programs are internationally recognized: within Europe we are a top 30 business school, our Lisbon MBA is top 15, and our executive programs are top 20. The increasingly international character of the school is reflected in our faculty, student body, and international accreditations. Since 2008, CLSBE has had the “triple crown” of international business school accreditations: AACSB, EFMB, and AMBA. Our MSc, MBA, and PhD programs are entirely taught in English, to an increasingly international student body.
We are committed to intellectual leadership in developing outstanding individuals with high-level careers in management and economics, offering business leaders an exceptional lifelong learning environment, and advancing the understanding of business and economic decision making.
We pursue our mission internationally through a combination of teaching excellence, the practical relevance of our programs, generation of original research, service to the community and the promotion of ethical behavior inspired by Christian values.
During the next decade, CATÓLICA-LISBON aims to:
- Be among the top 10 European Business Schools;
- Be the prime choice for students and executives who seek outstanding programs in Portugal and a competitive option among European schools;
- Be the prime choice of senior managers who want to attend outstanding programs in the area of Executive Education in Portugal and a valued partner for a variety of international firms;
- Be a leading provider of graduate students in Management and Economics to the largest and most dynamic national and international companies;
- Be recognized as a hub for pan-Atlantic business, linking Latin America, North America, Europe and Africa;
- Have an established track record of entrepreneurial efforts and outcomes, as businesses and social endeavors;
- Offer a powerful option for new PhD students who have attained the best degrees in Management and Economics in the world and who seek full-time academic positions.