The Faculty of Law is seeking to fill the following part-time (5%) vacancy:
Visiting professor in the area of persons and family law
- You will co-lecture ‘Advanced Course on International Family Law’ (45 contact hours, first semester) in the master of laws and LL.M. It concerns a teaching assignment as a visiting professor to temporarily replace one of the course convenors.
- You will collaborate on the master thesis (master of laws and LL.M.).
Profile and requirements
- You hold the degrees of Master of Laws and Doctor of Laws on dissertation.
- The focus in your teaching corresponds to the educational vision of the university.
- You are able to lecture in English.
- You can meet the statutory language requirements for both the knowledge of the teaching language, English, and the administrative language, Dutch. The University of Antwerp provides the necessary support.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- a part-time position as a lecturer (or higher, depending on academic qualifications and professional experience) for the period between the 1st of October 2017 and the 31stof January 2018;
- the date of appointment will be 1 October 2017;
- the proportionate part of a full time gross monthly salary ranging from € 4.089,79 - € 6.028,51;
- a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
How to apply?
- Applications may only be submitted online, until the closing date 16 May 2017.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel.
- The interviews of the candidates, preselected by a selection panel, will take place at 9 June 2017.
- More information about the application form can be obtained through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact prof. Thalia Kruger (email@example.com, tel. 03 265 54 44).