NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Yachts. NUMECA is rapidly expanding, with a 2 digits growth rate over the last few years, and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 90 persons in Belgium and around 120 worldwide. NUMECA offers a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, competitive benefits (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities.
- CFD Developer - Multiphysics CFD Group
Reference job number: DEV2015-11-AC In the framework of a Marie-Curie mobility program, NUMECA is looking for a CFD Developer to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels, with the possibility to pursue a PhD. The main objective is to develop and implement efficient high-fidelity numerical methods for aerodynamics. In particular advances in the development of an existing unstructured high-order solver in FINE/Open, to be applied to steady and unsteady flow simulations.
Mandatory technical skills and experience:
- Degree in engineering, mathematics or physics, or equivalent expertise: MSc grade and less than 4 years of full time research experience (entitled to enter in a PhD programme).
- Strong background in CFD software development and very good mathematical basis
- Strong background in fluid mechanics and numerical methods
- Good experience in engineering programming language (C, C++, and/or FORTRAN).
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role.
- Dutch and French are a plus.
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, and be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards. The Marie-Curie rules require that the candidate should not have lived in Belgium for more than 12 months in the last 3 years. Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: Kilian Claramunt, NUMECA International s.a. at email@example.com.