Carinthian Tech Research
is an Austrian research centre
, developing applied smart sensor solutions
. We cooperate with multinational as well as small and medium-sized companies. To complete our research team, we offer the following position:
Junior Researcher Microsystems Technology (f/m)
- You have a degree in microsystems technology, physics, electrical engineering or engineering preferable with a specialisation in microsystems technology.
- You have good knowledge in semiconductor technologies and practical and professional experience in related production processes.
- You are familiar with FEM simulation methods and tools.
- You are interested in application-oriented development of innovative acoustic and photonic MEMS concepts.
- You are autonomous, well organized and you enjoy working in a small and dynamic team.
- You speak English fluently and have German notions.
- Development of MEMS-based systems (from concept to prototype).
- Analysis, multiphysics modeling (FEM), design (CAD) and optimisation of MEMS devices and sensors.
- Support the implementation of MEMS fabrication facilities (clean room process equipment).
- Scientific communication / reporting of research results.
- Participation in an international research team with industrial and academic partners.
- Exciting possibilities to put your knowledge into practice.
- Contribution to challenging R&D as well as scientific projects.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Highly attractive working environment, in the heart of Carinthia, Austria.
Payment is based on the collective contract. Depending on qualification and experience, we offer a market-based overpay.
Please submit your expressive letter of application together with a detailed CV, a list of publications, your expected remuneration and the a possible starting date via www.ctr.at/en/application